Reviews from Tutors.com
- Our 9th grader had tremendous success with College Colleagues. Christine was absolutely wonderful in matching her with a tutor that suited her needs. Our daughter was struggling with the work load and test taking upon entering high school and we needed someone who was familiar with her curriculum and we found it. College Colleagues has a very calm and inviting atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing. Scheduling to meet your child’s needs as well as work around other after school obligations. We can’t say thank you enough to everyone at College Colleagues for making the transition to high school and the work a little bit smoother. Highly recommend.
- Saw a huge improvement in my nieces grades and attitude towards school. Helped my nephew struggling in high school math to refocus and get back on track. They work with the kids to be good students and improve their study skills.
- The professionalism and quality of the tutors. My son’s grades came up, his self esteem strengthened, and his ACT score raised 5 points. What a great find! Highly recommend!
- Three things: 1. Compassionate tutors. 2. Knowledgeable tutors. 3. Balanced, optimistic outlook.
- Chris is great with the students. Her positive outlook and enthusiasm help her students feel more positive about themselves and their own abilities.
- Christine has great ideas and explains things very well. She is so fun and easy to work with.
- My daughter needed help with time management. College Colleagues was able to get her on the right track.
Trinity High School
Freshmen Internship Orientation Class
My topic: Goal Setting & Gratitude (+ my story)
QUESTION FOR FEEDBACK:
“WHAT DID YOU LEARN TODAY/ WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY FROM TODAY?”
“I learned to be strong in life, keep striving. There might be trials and tribulations but hold on and let God lead you in the direction he wants to lead you in. Stay grounded, stay strong even through the storm, keep striving for success.”
“I will hang the 2 papers you gave us up in my room (celebrate handout and map) and make sure to always look at them when I’m feeling sad or unencouraged.”
“Stay positive and keep going at what I want, because if I can believe it, I can achieve it.”
“Today I learned that no matter how hard life may seem, no matter how stressful it is, in the end, every struggle, every decision, every choice was worth it. I am who I am today because of them.”
“I learned that you have to be happy and look forward in life. And that something bad could happen to you, but you can still be happy.”
“Today I am going to walk away still being a positive person. I’m going to work even harder for a successful future/career. Also, I’m going to have faith in negative situations.”
“It taught me that I should be glad to have the life I have and need to take advantage of it.”
“Today I learned that I only have to be me. I don’t need destructive or fake people that make me feel like I am not good enough. I am perfect just the way I am, and unless you are God, you can’t change someone else.”
“I am really going to set better goals for myself. I need to stop being a wimp and push myself. My goal for tonight is to make at least one 3 pointer at my basketball game.”
“What I learned today is that I can do anything I want as long as I motivate myself and put effort into achieving my goals.”
“I’m going to take away that your goals can be reachable even if issues come in the way. And you can do anything you set your mind to.”
“Being able to change and become better and even help other people. Even though you have cancer, you are thankful for so much.”
“You are a very inspiring person. I love the way you keep fighting even though you have so much pressure and stress on your back with your cancer. But you don’t let that hold you back! You just keep going. Now I know that anything can not slow you no matter what it is.” – Samir
“I learned that even if life doesn’t go as planned, then there is always a plus side and that I shouldn’t give up on that dream.”
“I am going to start to try and go the extra mile with everything that I do.”
“I learned that you should set goals because if you have goals you will want to achieve them. And that you can achieve any goal even if it is way out there.”
“I will take away from today is to NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS.” – K.D.
“From this presentation, I will keep my goals and accept change. I will learn more about myself and try to become more stress-free in life. I will appreciate my family more. – Gabby M.
“I am going to try harder and encourage myself more so I can be and do the best and never give up on my dreams.”
“I am going to try harder and I am try to be happy presently in my life and for sure in the future. This school year I am already doing better as far as grades but I want to be happy with myself.”